If Ideas are the Seeds of Innovation…
January 27, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation is a product of human activity. Innovation keeps life interesting, yet it begins first, with ideation: the creation of a new thought or idea. In the following article, innovation practitioner Robert Brands shares a few idea management tips to help companies get back to the business of ideation.
Go to Source
- The most Awesome way to experience an Innovation Project?
- Lessons from Ideation: Where Does User Involvement Lead Us?
- How to Emerge from Crisis by Knowing your Innovation Growth Opportunities & Competitors’ Strengths
- The Top 5 Leadership Skills for Sustained Innovation
- How an Internal Social Network Can Drive Innovation, Crowdsourcing of Ideas
- Innovation and Production in Manufacturing Industry: a Comparative Study about Global Chains
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018