If Ideas are the Seeds of Innovation…
January 27, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation is a product of human activity. Innovation keeps life interesting, yet it begins first, with ideation: the creation of a new thought or idea. In the following article, innovation practitioner Robert Brands shares a few idea management tips to help companies get back to the business of ideation.
Go to Source
- The most Awesome way to experience an Innovation Project?
- Lessons from Ideation: Where Does User Involvement Lead Us?
- How to Emerge from Crisis by Knowing your Innovation Growth Opportunities & Competitors’ Strengths
- The Top 5 Leadership Skills for Sustained Innovation
- How an Internal Social Network Can Drive Innovation, Crowdsourcing of Ideas
- Innovation and Production in Manufacturing Industry: a Comparative Study about Global Chains
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019