Investing Early to Impact World-Changing Solutions
January 24, 2013 Editor 0
The latest blog post in our Huffington Post impact investing Blog Series, where Ross Baird, Executive Director of Village Capital, discusses the efforts to use impact investing to accelerate the work of social entrepreneurs. He also cites philanthropic and investment support from groups in the U.S. and abroad, that have allowed Village Capital “to provide program support to over 250 enterprises” across five continents.
Go to Source
- M:lab East Africa awarded impact economy innovations grant
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR STARTUPS
- Local Firms Raise $100,000
- The Rockefeller Foundation Supports Impact Investing Policy Research in Africa
- Determinants of utilisation of antenatal care and skilled birth attendant at delivery in South West Shoa Zone, Ethiopia: a cross sectional study.
- Big Pharma’s Mixed Modes of Growth
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020