Facebook: How it Can be Used for Innovation Efforts
January 24, 2013 Editor 0
Facebook Pages allow businesses and brands to connect with any Facebook users, who must click on “like” button on a Page to access the information provided and to have the ability to make comments on the Page. This makes it an excellent medium to hear the unvarnished opinions of customers, promote your innovation events and network with other practitioners.
Go to Source
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020