Africa: Using ICTs for transformational development
January 22, 2013 Editor 0
Once perceived to be a laggard in the use of technology for development, Africa is now advancing by leaps and bounds in adoption and use of information and communication technologies (ICTs) in the private and public sectors.
- ECA and AIF launch prestigious February 2012 Innovation Prize for Africa
- Gender Assessment of ICT Access and Usage in Africa
- Infrastructure Development: Public Private Partnership Path for Developing Rural Telecommunications in Africa
- ICT: Changing the Face of Agriculture
- How Technology Can Support Migratory Children and Youth
- How Is Technology Causing Breakthroughs in Youth Economic Opportunity?
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018