Africa: Using ICTs for transformational development
January 22, 2013 Editor 0
Once perceived to be a laggard in the use of technology for development, Africa is now advancing by leaps and bounds in adoption and use of information and communication technologies (ICTs) in the private and public sectors.
- ECA and AIF launch prestigious February 2012 Innovation Prize for Africa
- Gender Assessment of ICT Access and Usage in Africa
- Infrastructure Development: Public Private Partnership Path for Developing Rural Telecommunications in Africa
- ICT: Changing the Face of Agriculture
- How Technology Can Support Migratory Children and Youth
- How Is Technology Causing Breakthroughs in Youth Economic Opportunity?
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019