January 20, 2013 Editor 0
Explore Nairobi is an application which provides a concise overview of Nairobi, East Africa’s busiest tourist, business and social hub and one of the world’s 25 fastest growing large cities.
The app comprises of well presented and easy to understand information regarding the best attractions the city of Nairobi has to offer.
You do not need internet connection to access majority of the application as it provides great offline content hence you can enjoy the experience without the worries of connectivity. For the segments that require internet connection please be aware that data roaming charges may apply if accessed through cellular data connections.
Armed with Explore Nairobi you will be:
– Informed on Nairobi’s rich history and its evolution to a vibrant African city.
– Informed on Nairobi’s major sights/attractions.
– Enlightened on the city’s major music/sounds.
– Enlightened on basic conversational tips depending on your activities e.g. shopping, eating out.
– Aware of the best in terms of restaurants, hotels, markets and museums.
– Aware of the city’s major events for the upcoming calendar year.
Through the app you can follow the app on Facebook and Twitter for updates and to be updated on the latest happening in the city.
With the above said download Explore Nairobi from Google Play (just search for ‘Explore Nairobi’) and experience one of Africa’s fastest growing and dynamic cities.
Get the app:
- More than a trend: Africa is becoming better by the year at reforming its business environment
- Next generation of Africa’s agricultural researchers RISING
- Prioritizing climate-smart livestock interventions in Africa
- Developing a clean seed system for sweetpotato and cassava: A Bio-Innovate Program initiative
- Ten African innovators vie for $100 000 award
- The African Rural University for Women, Uganda
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021