Why Should You Become an Innopreneur?
January 15, 2013 Editor 0
If you’re an emerging manager or young leader, it’s time to think seriously about letting go of the manager’s mindset and adopting that of a corporate entrepreneur – or “innopreneur.” According to Idris Moottee, these enterprising people align their passion with corporate objectives to identify new ideas and create significant value to help grow the organization.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020