Why Should You Become an Innopreneur?
January 15, 2013 Editor 0
If you’re an emerging manager or young leader, it’s time to think seriously about letting go of the manager’s mindset and adopting that of a corporate entrepreneur – or “innopreneur.” According to Idris Moottee, these enterprising people align their passion with corporate objectives to identify new ideas and create significant value to help grow the organization.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018