Why Should You Become an Innopreneur?
January 15, 2013 Editor 0
If you’re an emerging manager or young leader, it’s time to think seriously about letting go of the manager’s mindset and adopting that of a corporate entrepreneur – or “innopreneur.” According to Idris Moottee, these enterprising people align their passion with corporate objectives to identify new ideas and create significant value to help grow the organization.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021