Q&A: Value-driven BPM in Innovation
January 15, 2013 Editor 0
An interview with Mathias Kirchmer, one of the authors of Value – Driven Business Process Management: The Value-Switch for Lasting Competitive Advantage, published by McGraw Hill. Mr. Kirchmer is the managing director for Business Process Management at Accenture, a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.
Go to Source
- Social Media Can Play a Role in Business Process Management
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Pushing the Boundaries – Part 2: Making Open Innovation Relevant to More Economic Players
- African Tech Bits: Nairobi Dev School Nurturing The Next Generation
- Preparing for distant collaboration: Antecedents to potential absorptive capacity in cross-industry innovation
- Kenya: New System to Detect Diseases Rolled Out
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020