Q&A: Value-driven BPM in Innovation
January 15, 2013 Editor 0
An interview with Mathias Kirchmer, one of the authors of Value – Driven Business Process Management: The Value-Switch for Lasting Competitive Advantage, published by McGraw Hill. Mr. Kirchmer is the managing director for Business Process Management at Accenture, a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.
Go to Source
- Social Media Can Play a Role in Business Process Management
- Get a Taxi – Anatomy of a Process Innovation
- An Intellectual Capital based differentiation theory of innovation practice.
- Irrigated fodder opportunities for small-scale farmers in Ethiopia
- Never Start Innovation with an Idea
- SA space agency responds to growing demand for in-orbit satellite testing
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021