Q&A: Value-driven BPM in Innovation
January 15, 2013 Editor 0
An interview with Mathias Kirchmer, one of the authors of Value – Driven Business Process Management: The Value-Switch for Lasting Competitive Advantage, published by McGraw Hill. Mr. Kirchmer is the managing director for Business Process Management at Accenture, a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.
Go to Source
- Social Media Can Play a Role in Business Process Management
- Driving Innovation in Service Organisations(Scheler)
- The Secret Sauce of Innovation
- Kenya: IBM to Launch an Innovation Space At iHUB Nairobi
- International IMP³rove Award 2015: The Contest for the Global Championship in Innovation Management has Just Opened!
- Factors Influencing Creativity in Virtual Design Teams: An Interplay between Technology, Teams and Individuals
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018