Scientists create organic brick with low thermal conductivity
December 23, 2012 Editor 0
Researchers have mixed paper industry waste with a ceramic material used in the construction industry to create a brick with low thermal conductivity.
Go to Source
- Chesbrough: Inside-out and Outside-in Innovation
- Ethiopia: ICT Village Gets Inaugurated
- Insights into the Affordable Medicines Facility-malaria in Ghana: the role of caregivers and licensed chemical sellers in four regions.
- Life Apps: Kenya’s Silicon Savannah to help subsistence farmers
- Are Drones and Bitcoin New Technologies for Community Health Workers?
- How to Manage Biased People
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021