The Seven Essential Characteristics of Innovative Companies
December 21, 2012 Editor 0
What makes a company innovative? Innovation is nothing more than a tool that enables companies to achieve unique, strategic goals. It should not simply be a slogan, nor an end unto itself, argues Jeffrey Baumgartner. To be truly innovative, an organization should have seven essential characteristics.
Go to Source
- Competition aims to stimulate innovative entrepreneurial concepts
- Innovating the Business Model – Interview with Robinson Esalimba, Founder Afrovumbua
- Implementing Ideas: Baby Steps
- First bio-innovate regional scientific conference
- Female students scoop award for innovative concept at Innovators Summer School
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020