The Seven Essential Characteristics of Innovative Companies
December 21, 2012 Editor 0
What makes a company innovative? Innovation is nothing more than a tool that enables companies to achieve unique, strategic goals. It should not simply be a slogan, nor an end unto itself, argues Jeffrey Baumgartner. To be truly innovative, an organization should have seven essential characteristics.
Go to Source
- Competition aims to stimulate innovative entrepreneurial concepts
- Innovating the Business Model – Interview with Robinson Esalimba, Founder Afrovumbua
- Implementing Ideas: Baby Steps
- First bio-innovate regional scientific conference
- Female students scoop award for innovative concept at Innovators Summer School
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021