Losing Creative Control
December 21, 2012 Editor 0
For many small business owners, the phrase “creative control” elegantly summarizes the reason they went into business in the first place. Feeling trapped or unappreciated at their last job, they decided to reject the default notion of bland resignation and instead determined it preferable to sink or swim based on their own merits and ambition. The problem comes when what started as a virtuous saying, turns into a vicious cycle.
Go to Source
- Building intellectual capital in incubated technology firms
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- A quest for global entrepreneurs: the importance of cultural intelligence on commitment to entrepreneurial education
- Corporate governance, value and performance of firms: new empirical results on convergence from a large international database
- Elements of Sustainable Business Models
- Competitive Cities: Which Are They, and Why Should We Care?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020