Is it Human Nature to Stifle Big Ideas?
December 21, 2012 Editor 0
Investors say they want big, bold start-up ideas but their investments suggest otherwise. What is an entrepreneur to do? When innovating in a well-established market at least, Minda Zetlin advises more focus on bringing the best possible improvement to a product or service, and less focus on making it unique.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019