Is it Human Nature to Stifle Big Ideas?
December 21, 2012 Editor 0
Investors say they want big, bold start-up ideas but their investments suggest otherwise. What is an entrepreneur to do? When innovating in a well-established market at least, Minda Zetlin advises more focus on bringing the best possible improvement to a product or service, and less focus on making it unique.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021