Is it Human Nature to Stifle Big Ideas?
December 21, 2012 Editor 0
Investors say they want big, bold start-up ideas but their investments suggest otherwise. What is an entrepreneur to do? When innovating in a well-established market at least, Minda Zetlin advises more focus on bringing the best possible improvement to a product or service, and less focus on making it unique.
Go to Source
- Africa: Student Inventors Win U.S. Funds to Bring Ideas to Market
- The Innovation Disconnect
- If You’re Serious About Ideas, Get Serious About Blogging
- Does Encouraging Creativity in the Workplace Improve Innovation?
- Intel CodeZone Presents ‘Silicon Savannah: How To Make It In Kenyan Tech’ | Friday August 16th | 2 – 5 pm | Strathmore University
- Social enterprise app takes on gender violence in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020