Get a Taxi – Anatomy of a Process Innovation
December 16, 2012 Editor 0
With over 400 million Google hits, “innovation” may be considered a buzzword, some entrepreneurs may even avoid talking about it, but they’re certainly practicing it! This article takes a closer look at an example of process innovation in the service industry. Understanding it better offers the possibility of spotting a large range of opportunities and converting them into business successes.
Go to Source
- An Investigation of the Four Dimensions of Innovation in Small Scale Firms in Lagos State, Nigeria
- Apple’s Contributions to Open Innovation
- Business Model innovation – what if all our beliefs were overturned?
- The Hidden Indicators of a Failing Project
- Your Nice Boss May Be Killing Your Career
- Space studies course to be launched at a leading SA university
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021