Three Tips to Applying Open Innovation
December 14, 2012 Editor 0
In a video posted by the World of Business Ideas, Henry Chesbrough–considered the founder of open innovation–discusses ideas for applying open innovation. He discusses the importance of analyzing a company’s business needs; the need to open up a company internally before bringing in external sources of ideas and technologies, and the role of smart people inside and outside the company.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019