Three Tips to Applying Open Innovation
December 14, 2012 Editor 0
In a video posted by the World of Business Ideas, Henry Chesbrough–considered the founder of open innovation–discusses ideas for applying open innovation. He discusses the importance of analyzing a company’s business needs; the need to open up a company internally before bringing in external sources of ideas and technologies, and the role of smart people inside and outside the company.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019