Three Tips to Applying Open Innovation
December 14, 2012 Editor 0
In a video posted by the World of Business Ideas, Henry Chesbrough–considered the founder of open innovation–discusses ideas for applying open innovation. He discusses the importance of analyzing a company’s business needs; the need to open up a company internally before bringing in external sources of ideas and technologies, and the role of smart people inside and outside the company.
Click here to view the video.
- Managerial cognition and dominant logic in innovation management: empirical study in media industry
- Innovation as a knowledge-based outcome
- Bringing Internet to the World’s Villages
- Fueling Your Employees’ Entrepreneurial Spirit: A New Approach to Intrapreneurs and the Value They Create
- What Gas Stations Tell Us about the Ups and Downs of Consumer Demand: How do industries react to demand shocks?
- What Can be Done with an Egg? Creativity, Material Objects, and the Theory of Affordances
Categories: Open Innovation
Vodafone Partners To Use Mobile Technology To Increase Vaccination in Africa When Business Gets Personal: How Laws Affect Women’s Economic Opportunities
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 808 views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 806 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 759 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 727 views