How to be an Effective Innovator?
December 14, 2012 Editor 0
Being an effective innovator is not an easy task. The good news is that you can learn from others’ experiences. Gijs van Wulfen walks us through some of the important lessons he learned as a marketer, strategy consultant and innovation facilitator.
Go to Source
- How to Pick the Right Idea?
- Real Innovators Sail Off the Map
- Being First: Ten Innovation lessons from Mount Everest
- Innovate Like Famous Explorers
- Automated evaluation of website navigability: an empirical validation of multilevel quality models
- CMU’s New Campus in Rwanda, Aims to Expand ICT Knowledge, Worker Skills Across Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020