Thinking About Starting Your Own Venture? Read Hugh MacLeod’s Book, ‘Evil Plans’
December 13, 2012 Editor 0
Are you a cubicle slave who longs to be their own boss, to take their Really Big Idea and run with it, unencumbered by the shackles of the corporate world? Then you need to pick up Hugh MacLeod’s new book, Evil Plans: Having Fun on the Road to World Domination.
Go to Source
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
- Futures of Technology in Africa
- When Success is Born Out of Serendipity
- 11 Books Every Young Leader Must Read
- Is It Africa&#039;s Turn?
- The pattern of emergence of a Middle Stone Age tradition at Gademotta and Kulkuletti (Ethiopia) through convergent tool and point technologies.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020