Thinking About Starting Your Own Venture? Read Hugh MacLeod’s Book, ‘Evil Plans’
December 13, 2012 Editor 0
Are you a cubicle slave who longs to be their own boss, to take their Really Big Idea and run with it, unencumbered by the shackles of the corporate world? Then you need to pick up Hugh MacLeod’s new book, Evil Plans: Having Fun on the Road to World Domination.
Go to Source
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
- Futures of Technology in Africa
- When Success is Born Out of Serendipity
- 11 Books Every Young Leader Must Read
- Is It Africa&#039;s Turn?
- Livestock markets, animal source foods and human nutrition: Considering program tensions, maximizing impact and avoiding harm
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021