Is Cash becoming Obsolete?
December 13, 2012 Editor 0
Finding ways to make it easier and more convenient to spend money is the aim of many innovations in the area of electronic payments. A number of innovative electronic payment alternatives are all vying to become the new standard in electronic payments and displace the long time standard, the card with a magnetic strip. Any of these new technologies could make the need to carry cash obsolete.
Go to Source
- Entreprenuering together: his and her stories
- 40 Finalists Emerge in $1m Innovation Challenge
- 3 Ways to Build Successful Partnerships with Mobile Network Operators
- Real mEducation Impact with Eneza Education in Kenya
- As Asia’s tigers shred poverty rates, Africa still lags
- Two Ingredients for Pursuing Externally Focused Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021