Is Cash becoming Obsolete?
December 13, 2012 Editor 0
Finding ways to make it easier and more convenient to spend money is the aim of many innovations in the area of electronic payments. A number of innovative electronic payment alternatives are all vying to become the new standard in electronic payments and displace the long time standard, the card with a magnetic strip. Any of these new technologies could make the need to carry cash obsolete.
Go to Source
- Drivers, processes and consequences of financial innovation: a research agenda
- Co-creation and co-profiting in financial services
- Innovation and the global financial crisis – systemic consequences of incompetence
- Building deposit insurance systems in developing countries
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda
- Learning patterns in venture capital investing in new industries
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018