Is Cash becoming Obsolete?
December 13, 2012 Editor 0
Finding ways to make it easier and more convenient to spend money is the aim of many innovations in the area of electronic payments. A number of innovative electronic payment alternatives are all vying to become the new standard in electronic payments and displace the long time standard, the card with a magnetic strip. Any of these new technologies could make the need to carry cash obsolete.
Go to Source
- Expo showcases latest fire and security innovations
- Kenya: ICT Stakeholders Discuss the Review of the Connected Kenya ICT Master Plan
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs
- Bangladeshi innovators scoop US technology award
- Oncology: A medical matryoshka doll
- Mozilla innovates $25 smartphone for emerging markets, but it may not be as cheap as you think
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020