Is Cash becoming Obsolete?
December 13, 2012 Editor 0
Finding ways to make it easier and more convenient to spend money is the aim of many innovations in the area of electronic payments. A number of innovative electronic payment alternatives are all vying to become the new standard in electronic payments and displace the long time standard, the card with a magnetic strip. Any of these new technologies could make the need to carry cash obsolete.
Go to Source
- Campaign to reinforce Southern voice in research
- The development process of new technology-based firms
- Seven Tips for Shifting a Mindset in Your Organization
- All in the numbers?
- NEWS: As the poor reap the benefits of globalization, the rich fight it
- Al Jazeera’s Femi Oke: How Africans are bypassing traditional media gatekeepers to tell their stories on the web
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021