How to Implement an Innovation Management System (IMS) using the Balanced Scorecard Framework?
December 12, 2012 Editor 0
This International Strategy Execution Hands-On Workshop aims to combine the best world-class management tools and frameworks with practical advice for planning and implementing innovation management systems. It will also provide guidance on the main activities that Executives will need to effectively deploy Balanced Scorecard and other cutting edge frameworks within their organizations. After attending this […]
Go to Source
- Experiential Learning for Developing Managers: A Practical Model
- Clusters, entrepreneurial ecosystem co-creation, and appropriability: a conceptual framework
- How to Deal with Innovation Management When You Are Small?
- The HRM practices of innovative knowledge-intensive firms
- The BSCBAS: a Balanced Scorecard-based appraisal system for improving the performance of software organizations
- The emergence of value chain thinking
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019