How to Implement an Innovation Management System (IMS) using the Balanced Scorecard Framework?
December 12, 2012 Editor 0
This International Strategy Execution Hands-On Workshop aims to combine the best world-class management tools and frameworks with practical advice for planning and implementing innovation management systems. It will also provide guidance on the main activities that Executives will need to effectively deploy Balanced Scorecard and other cutting edge frameworks within their organizations. After attending this […]
Go to Source
- Experiential Learning for Developing Managers: A Practical Model
- Clusters, entrepreneurial ecosystem co-creation, and appropriability: a conceptual framework
- How to Deal with Innovation Management When You Are Small?
- The HRM practices of innovative knowledge-intensive firms
- The BSCBAS: a Balanced Scorecard-based appraisal system for improving the performance of software organizations
- The emergence of value chain thinking
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019