Group of emerging countries move to bolster science
December 12, 2012 Editor 0
The five Brics countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) are continuing their efforts to develop cooperation between themselves in the realm of science and technology. In early November, government officials from the countries’ respective ministries and departments responsible for science, technology and innovation met in Pretoria for a second “Senior Officials Meeting” (the first having been held in Dalian in China in September 2011).
Go to Source
- Africa Needs to Invest More in ‘Life Sciences’ to Benefit from Technology
- China to increase support for African science
- Effects of knowledge spillovers on innovation and collaboration in science and technology parks
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020