Case: Open Innovation in the Biorefinery Industry
December 12, 2012 Editor 0
Last year I came in contact with the co-founder and advisor of the Biorrefiniria Brasil open innovation community, José Augusto T. R. Tomé. He started an interesting venture within the chemical sector, a venture focused on biorefinery. Read further to learn more about his vibrant innovation community and open innovation in general.
Go to Source
- Avon in Uganda? How microfranchises create small, low-risk jobs
- Are These 6 Steps All That’s Needed to Ensure Digital Inclusion?
- Sovereign wealth funds: the catalyst for climate finance?
- Sustainable Business Initiatives Will Fail Unless Leaders Change Their Mindset
- Learning from Failure in International Development
- Global warming: The new black
Categories: Renewable Energy
What Being an “Authentic Leader” Really Means How to Implement an Innovation Management System (IMS) using the Balanced Scorecard Framework?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 808 views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 806 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 759 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 727 views