Open Innovation Challenges
December 10, 2012 Editor 0
The AllAfrica website posted an article noting that open innovation has been gathering force in recent years, however, there are also challenges and risks involved in making open innovation work. There are four key challenges when implementing open innovation. 1. The mindset challenge: how do you ensure that open innovation wins the hearts and minds of personnel? 2. The intellectual property challenge: how do you make money of intellectual property that your company does not put to commercial use? 3 The tools challenge: how do you make optimal use of tools that support open innovation? 4 The management challenge: how do you ensure that the correct management processes support company staff in their open innovation efforts?
Click here to read the full article.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018