Innovation performance measurement: current practices, issues and management challenges
December 10, 2012 Editor 0
Innovation is indisputably one of the most important strategic and operational levers available to managers for creating competitive advantage. Recent studies suggest that there remains a serious disconnect between what firms are hoping for, and what they, in fact, are reaping from their investments in innovation. Conventional approaches to performance measurement have as yet had little impact in the area of innovation management. The purpose of the research reported in this paper has been to address some of the more pertinent of the many questions raised by innovation practitioners and managers today concerning the measurement of innovation performance.
Go to Source
- Four Innovation Methodologies
- Profiling East Africa dairy project farmers – what the survey says
- Entrepreneurs slaying dragons in South Africa
- Biological Diversity in the Patent System.
- How to Help an Underperformer
- Innovative doctoral education for global food security (FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT – SEND IN LETTER OF INTEREST)
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020