Flow cells could provide cheaper green energy storage
December 4, 2012 Editor 0
Cheaper and more environmentally friendly methods for storing renewable energy could result from a US project to develop flow cells, a type of rechargeable battery.
Go to Source
- Pilot facility launched in Ghana to transform human waste into renewable biodiesel fuel
- Price of Solar Panels Falling by 80%
- Royal Society and DFID launch fund for African research
- Breaking the barriers for low-cost energy storage
- Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund
- Assessing scale-up of mHealth innovations based on intervention complexity: two case studies of child health programs in Malawi and Zambia.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020