Customers, not Cash, are the Key to Innovation Success
December 4, 2012 Editor 0
There is no correlation between how much a company spends on R&D and its overall financial performance. So what can help a company turn decent ideas into solid products? The latest iteration of Booz & Company’s annual survey on R&D spending of the 1,000 public companies that spend the most on innovation sheds light on what strategies are working.
Go to Source
- The Global Innovation 1000: Why Culture Is Key
- How to Manage Innovation in a Global and Open World
- Implementing Innovation: Segment Your Non-Customers
- Is investing in innovation an effective strategy in times of crisis? Evidence from Poland
- Faster than Real Time Innovation?
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018