Can You Really Make a Fortune in BoP Health Care?
December 4, 2012 Editor 0
Paul Polak is one of the leading voices in social enterprise, and a man on a mission: to convince the world that socially responsible for-profit business is the best tool for alleviating global poverty.
That belief has formed the basis for his non-profits (International Development Enterprises and D-Rev) for-profits (Windhorse International), and books (Out of Poverty and the upcoming The Business Solution to Poverty).
- How ICT Can Have Socioeconomic Impact on Base of the Pyramid Consumers
- Impact of Demographic Factors on Technological Orientations of BOP Entrepreneurs in Ghana
- An unlikely incubator for female social entrepreneurs in rural Asia: Libraries
- 16 Case Studies Chronicling BoP Ventures
- Microfinance in Africa
- Econ 101: Three different ways to lift girls out of poverty
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021