Can You Really Make a Fortune in BoP Health Care?
December 4, 2012 Editor 0
Paul Polak is one of the leading voices in social enterprise, and a man on a mission: to convince the world that socially responsible for-profit business is the best tool for alleviating global poverty.
That belief has formed the basis for his non-profits (International Development Enterprises and D-Rev) for-profits (Windhorse International), and books (Out of Poverty and the upcoming The Business Solution to Poverty).
- How ICT Can Have Socioeconomic Impact on Base of the Pyramid Consumers
- Impact of Demographic Factors on Technological Orientations of BOP Entrepreneurs in Ghana
- An unlikely incubator for female social entrepreneurs in rural Asia: Libraries
- 16 Case Studies Chronicling BoP Ventures
- Microfinance in Africa
- Econ 101: Three different ways to lift girls out of poverty
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020