Can You Really Make a Fortune in BoP Health Care?
December 4, 2012 Editor 0
Paul Polak is one of the leading voices in social enterprise, and a man on a mission: to convince the world that socially responsible for-profit business is the best tool for alleviating global poverty.
That belief has formed the basis for his non-profits (International Development Enterprises and D-Rev) for-profits (Windhorse International), and books (Out of Poverty and the upcoming The Business Solution to Poverty).
- $200,000 for BoP Health Care Innovators
- NexThought Monday: Franchising at the BoP – Identifying Best Practices
- Forget Poverty – Let’s Talk About Business
- 16 Case Studies Chronicling BoP Ventures
- Creating Demand With Social Marketing: ColaLife’s Approach
- ‘Hot’ and ‘Bright’ Business Models – Bringing Energy to the BoP
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019