Can You Really Make a Fortune in BoP Health Care?
December 4, 2012 Editor 0
Paul Polak is one of the leading voices in social enterprise, and a man on a mission: to convince the world that socially responsible for-profit business is the best tool for alleviating global poverty.
That belief has formed the basis for his non-profits (International Development Enterprises and D-Rev) for-profits (Windhorse International), and books (Out of Poverty and the upcoming The Business Solution to Poverty).
- $200,000 for BoP Health Care Innovators
- NexThought Monday: Franchising at the BoP – Identifying Best Practices
- Forget Poverty – Let’s Talk About Business
- 16 Case Studies Chronicling BoP Ventures
- Creating Demand With Social Marketing: ColaLife’s Approach
- ‘Hot’ and ‘Bright’ Business Models – Bringing Energy to the BoP
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019