Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
December 3, 2012 Editor 0
A growing number of companies are finding that developing low-cost innovations to meet the needs of customers in emerging companies can later be leveraged into disruptive innovations for their most competitive markets in rich countries. Low income countries represent the next big wave of innovation, predicts Greg Satell.
Go to Source
- How to produce defensible competitive advantage?
- Big Companies, Visionary Leaders Set to Unleash Big Company Innovation
- How to Accelerate Open Innovation Initiatives with Disruptive Technology
- Innovative Companies Demand Innovative Leaders
- Five Reasons Companies Fail at Business Model Innovation
- How to Emerge from Crisis by Knowing your Innovation Growth Opportunities & Competitors’ Strengths
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019