Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
December 3, 2012 Editor 0
A growing number of companies are finding that developing low-cost innovations to meet the needs of customers in emerging companies can later be leveraged into disruptive innovations for their most competitive markets in rich countries. Low income countries represent the next big wave of innovation, predicts Greg Satell.
Go to Source
- How to produce defensible competitive advantage?
- Big Companies, Visionary Leaders Set to Unleash Big Company Innovation
- How to Accelerate Open Innovation Initiatives with Disruptive Technology
- Innovative Companies Demand Innovative Leaders
- Five Reasons Companies Fail at Business Model Innovation
- How to Emerge from Crisis by Knowing your Innovation Growth Opportunities & Competitors’ Strengths
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018