Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
December 3, 2012 Editor 0
A growing number of companies are finding that developing low-cost innovations to meet the needs of customers in emerging companies can later be leveraged into disruptive innovations for their most competitive markets in rich countries. Low income countries represent the next big wave of innovation, predicts Greg Satell.
Go to Source
- How To Really Measure a Company’s Innovation Prowess
- How to Emerge from Crisis by Knowing your Innovation Growth Opportunities & Competitors’ Strengths
- Trends And Predictions In (Open) Innovation
- Big Companies, Visionary Leaders Set to Unleash Big Company Innovation
- How to Accelerate Open Innovation Initiatives with Disruptive Technology
- Five Reasons Companies Fail at Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020