Are You Innovating Too Quickly?
December 3, 2012 Editor 0
Corporate CEOs are often chastised by the business press for moving too fast or too slow to make fundamental changes. But Michael Schrage suggests that focusing on that metric is a fool’s game. Much more reliable is the metric of how fast your customers and clients are willing to change. Their inertia matters more than your momentum.
Go to Source
- To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- Does disruptive innovation enhance our paradigm shifts?
- SA radiation applications specialist to expand radioisotopes range
- Social business microfinance – different models to empower women
- Infographic: Why it’s Africa’s turn for an economic boom
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020