All in the numbers?
December 2, 2012 Editor 0
Big data is a hot topic in the business press. Its promise of greater insights and efficiency, improved innovation and competiveness, not to mention income streams for the providers of data analytics tools are a rich source of discussion. Several recent developments indicate the power of using data analysis and statistics effectively to reach conclusions, and we almost certainly ‘ain’t seen nothing yet’ as big data techniques emerge. However, statistics do not necessarily tell the whole story and are open to radically different interpretations. That said, the power of numbers and modelling is rising.
Go to Source
- Retrogressive laws inhibiting Ethiopian Internet penetration
- Bringing power to the people — and heat as well
- Tight contest for .africa domain
- Can Open Innovation Help South Africa Solve Its Power Problems?
- SELCO: A Business, Ongoing Case Study in Solar-Powered Social Impact
- The First Step to Being Powerful
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020