Successful Business Transformation Requires A New Logic To Handle Ambiguity And Change
December 1, 2012 Editor 0
The strategic framing of complex and ambiguous issues, like those we’re facing in many industries today, requires thinking approaches that are free from organizational dogmas, codified limitations and old assumptions. Design thinking is one approach leaders can use to take a fresh look at their businesses, counsels Idris Moottee.
Go to Source
- Why Either/ Or Thinking is Dangerous
- History’s Greatest Thinkers: Champions of Pattern Recognition
- EmTech Preview: Another Way to Think about Learning
- Some carbon-capture roadmap movement, but still a long way to go
- London Technology Salon: How Can We Empower Women and Girls with Mobiles?
- Innovation Strategies Under Uncertain Regulatory Circumstances: Argentinean ICT MSMEs
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020