Can Catering for Creativity Make Innovation Happen?
December 1, 2012 Editor 0
Many firms tend to mix the terms and concepts of creativity and innovation. There is a view that catering for creativity automatically makes innovation happen. In this post Susanna Bill compares the works from three different authors about the factors influencing a creative and innovative climate. What can be learned?
Go to Source
- Sharing Experiences and Insights to Enhance Gender Equality in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls
- Innovation and growth of small and medium enterprises: role of environmental dynamism and firm resources as moderating variables
- Why Innovate: The Link Between Strategy and Innovation
- Why So Many Emerging Giants Flame Out
- Open Innovation and Business Model: A Brazilian Company Case Study
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020