Can Catering for Creativity Make Innovation Happen?
December 1, 2012 Editor 0
Many firms tend to mix the terms and concepts of creativity and innovation. There is a view that catering for creativity automatically makes innovation happen. In this post Susanna Bill compares the works from three different authors about the factors influencing a creative and innovative climate. What can be learned?
Go to Source
- Sowing the Seeds of Green Entrepreneurship: Startup Bootcamps and Pitching Competitions
- How Do You Know What You Think You Know?
- R&D scoreboard: Top EU firms increase investment in innovation, but lag behind global competitors
- A Lightweight Distributed Framework for Computational Offloading in Mobile Cloud Computing
- Innovate together
- Building Innovation into a Consistent Competency
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020