Can Catering for Creativity Make Innovation Happen?
December 1, 2012 Editor 0
Many firms tend to mix the terms and concepts of creativity and innovation. There is a view that catering for creativity automatically makes innovation happen. In this post Susanna Bill compares the works from three different authors about the factors influencing a creative and innovative climate. What can be learned?
Go to Source
- What Could You Accomplish With 1,000 Computers?
- Please RSVP: How Are Community Health Workers Using ICT?
- Corporate social responsibility and Islamic marketing: some basic lessons
- africa innovation; +41 new citations
- South Africans to support European space launch in South America
- WHY RESEARCH IN DEVELOPMENT: PEOPLE WILL SURPRISE YOU
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020