Patent laws key to drug innovation, argues report
November 30, 2012 Editor 0
Novel drugs would be more likely if middle-income nations were more vigorous at enforcing intellectual property laws, says a report.
Go to Source
- 3D PRINTING IN DRUG DELIVERY FORMULATION: YOU CAN DREAM IT, DESIGN IT AND PRINT IT. HOW ABOUT PATENT IT?
- Repurposing drugs: Virtually there
- A world gone mobile
- Interesting trends that will herald mobile broadband
- Use innovation to ease inequality in poorer nations, says OECD
- A Spiral Approach to Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018