Patent laws key to drug innovation, argues report
November 30, 2012 Editor 0
Novel drugs would be more likely if middle-income nations were more vigorous at enforcing intellectual property laws, says a report.
Go to Source
- 3D PRINTING IN DRUG DELIVERY FORMULATION: YOU CAN DREAM IT, DESIGN IT AND PRINT IT. HOW ABOUT PATENT IT?
- Managing Open Innovation in Large Firms
- 2012 Global Information Technology Report prepared by INSEAD and the World Ecomomic Forum
- Use innovation to ease inequality in poorer nations, says OECD
- Interesting trends that will herald mobile broadband
- A Spiral Approach to Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020