Patent laws key to drug innovation, argues report
November 30, 2012 Editor 0
Novel drugs would be more likely if middle-income nations were more vigorous at enforcing intellectual property laws, says a report.
Go to Source
- 3D PRINTING IN DRUG DELIVERY FORMULATION: YOU CAN DREAM IT, DESIGN IT AND PRINT IT. HOW ABOUT PATENT IT?
- Managing Open Innovation in Large Firms
- 2012 Global Information Technology Report prepared by INSEAD and the World Ecomomic Forum
- Use innovation to ease inequality in poorer nations, says OECD
- Interesting trends that will herald mobile broadband
- A Spiral Approach to Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021