Make your company think & act like a startup (+ slidedeck with tips)
November 30, 2012 Editor 0
The bigger & the older the company, the more effort it takes to innovate. While startups move fast and agile, big corporates tend to think and act more like slow dinosaurs. Smart corporates on the other hand do understand that their innovation team and management needs an entrepreneurial spirit to innovate. But where do you start? To help you out we’ve summarized several principles in a short slidedeck. We made some references to the Lean Startup, our new venture cardrops.com, and our hands-on Innovation Bootcamp program. I’m looking forward to your feedback!
- A new Toyota-sponsored startup shakes up Bamako’s public transit
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020