Make your company think & act like a startup (+ slidedeck with tips)
November 30, 2012 Editor 0
The bigger & the older the company, the more effort it takes to innovate. While startups move fast and agile, big corporates tend to think and act more like slow dinosaurs. Smart corporates on the other hand do understand that their innovation team and management needs an entrepreneurial spirit to innovate. But where do you start? To help you out we’ve summarized several principles in a short slidedeck. We made some references to the Lean Startup, our new venture cardrops.com, and our hands-on Innovation Bootcamp program. I’m looking forward to your feedback!
- A new Toyota-sponsored startup shakes up Bamako’s public transit
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021