Turning the ‘Nos’ to Open Innovation into a Big Fat ‘Yes’
November 28, 2012 Editor 0
If you are an innovator, someone trying to blaze a trail, break new ground and shake up the status quo there’s one word that you hear all the time and better get used to – No! In this insightful TopCoder Innovation Series video, Thomas Baden, Chief Information Officer for the State of Minnesota, Department of Human Services details his first journey into open innovation and the onslaught of ‘nos’ that tried to stop him in his tracks.
Go to Source
- Dear World Bank: focus on these six countries to get the most ‘banked’ for your buck
- AGRF session on transforming dairy value chains in Africa: Pathways to prosperity
- How Do You Know What You Think You Know?
- How Innovation Ecosystems Turn Outsiders into Collaborators
- Finalists score big with Orange Community Innovation awards
- The impact of R&D teams’ gender diversity on innovation outputs
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020