Invigorate Your Marketing Strategy with Crowdsourcing
November 27, 2012 Editor 0
While crowdsourcing is usually recognized as distributed problem solving for repetitive business tasks and content creation, it can also invigorate your marketing strategy. Using the crowd to enhance your marketing is a game changer.
Go to Source
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- Crowdfunding for Development: Recommendations Vs. Reality
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
- Crowdsourcing Feedback to Improve Healthcare Systems
- 10 Reasons Open Innovation Can Fail
- The Innovation Toolkit with 37 Inspiring Tools
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020