Invigorate Your Marketing Strategy with Crowdsourcing
November 27, 2012 Editor 0
While crowdsourcing is usually recognized as distributed problem solving for repetitive business tasks and content creation, it can also invigorate your marketing strategy. Using the crowd to enhance your marketing is a game changer.
Go to Source
- 7 Reasons to Avoid Crowdfunding
- How 10 of the Best Global Brands Use Creative Crowdsourcing
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- How an Internal Social Network Can Drive Innovation, Crowdsourcing of Ideas
- How do Specialized Intermediaries Facilitate Creative Crowdsourcing?
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018