Invigorate Your Marketing Strategy with Crowdsourcing
November 27, 2012 Editor 0
While crowdsourcing is usually recognized as distributed problem solving for repetitive business tasks and content creation, it can also invigorate your marketing strategy. Using the crowd to enhance your marketing is a game changer.
Go to Source
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- Crowdfunding for Development: Recommendations Vs. Reality
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
- Crowdsourcing Feedback to Improve Healthcare Systems
- 10 Reasons Open Innovation Can Fail
- The Innovation Toolkit with 37 Inspiring Tools
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021