Global alliance to strengthen research–farmer links
November 27, 2012 Editor 0
A new research alliance will help small-scale farmers forge environmentally sustainable livelihoods, by sharing research knowledge.
Go to Source
- Do Farmers Really Want to be Paid in Mobile Money?
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- 4 Tips on How to Engage Farmers Using Communication Technologies
- Effective Management over Government Led Research: A Study of Research Institutions in Gambia
- Preparing for distant collaboration: Antecedents to potential absorptive capacity in cross-industry innovation
- An Investigation of the Four Dimensions of Innovation in Small Scale Firms in Lagos State, Nigeria
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020