Global alliance to strengthen research–farmer links
November 27, 2012 Editor 0
A new research alliance will help small-scale farmers forge environmentally sustainable livelihoods, by sharing research knowledge.
Go to Source
- Do Farmers Really Want to be Paid in Mobile Money?
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- 4 Tips on How to Engage Farmers Using Communication Technologies
- Effective Management over Government Led Research: A Study of Research Institutions in Gambia
- Preparing for distant collaboration: Antecedents to potential absorptive capacity in cross-industry innovation
- An Investigation of the Four Dimensions of Innovation in Small Scale Firms in Lagos State, Nigeria
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021