Cultivating Engagement In Innovation Networks
November 27, 2012 Editor 0
Before any company attempts to leverage existing external networks for its open innovation initiatives, it must understand the existing levels of engagement in them and the various levels at which it can participate. This is important knowledge that will help a company develop the right tactics to get the most out of a network strategy.
Go to Source
- The Governance of Innovation: Building an Innovative Eco-System for SMEs
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020