Cultivating Engagement In Innovation Networks
November 27, 2012 Editor 0
Before any company attempts to leverage existing external networks for its open innovation initiatives, it must understand the existing levels of engagement in them and the various levels at which it can participate. This is important knowledge that will help a company develop the right tactics to get the most out of a network strategy.
Go to Source
- The Governance of Innovation: Building an Innovative Eco-System for SMEs
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021