Berkeley Innovation Forum
November 27, 2012 Editor 0
The Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley website reported that more than 50 top executives from 30 companies that have experimented with opening their doors to innovation gathered on the UC Berkeley campus to discuss their experiences at the Berkeley Innovation Forum from Oct. 23 to Oct. 25. The twice-yearly forum was created by Adjunct Professor Henry Chesbrough eight years ago as a way to share the latest thinking on open innovation—Chesbrough’s pioneering concept that companies benefit more from seeking external ideas and sharing their research than by sealing themselves off from the global flow of information.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020