A.T. Kearney Study Identifies Best Practices in IT Innovation Based on Methods of High-Growth Companies
November 27, 2012 Editor 0
A.T. Kearney released findings from its 2012 IT Innovation study titled: IT Innovation Spurs Renewed Growth. With more than a decade of experience tracking what companies are doing to create game-changing products, services, and value-chain solutions, A.T. Kearney reveals a constellation of practices that correlate with IT innovation, all of which occur with greater frequency in high-growth, as opposed to medium- and low-growth, companies.
- How to Deal with Innovation Management When You Are Small?
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020