A.T. Kearney Study Identifies Best Practices in IT Innovation Based on Methods of High-Growth Companies
November 27, 2012 Editor 0
A.T. Kearney released findings from its 2012 IT Innovation study titled: IT Innovation Spurs Renewed Growth. With more than a decade of experience tracking what companies are doing to create game-changing products, services, and value-chain solutions, A.T. Kearney reveals a constellation of practices that correlate with IT innovation, all of which occur with greater frequency in high-growth, as opposed to medium- and low-growth, companies.
- How to Deal with Innovation Management When You Are Small?
- Harnessing Innovative entrepreneurship for growth
- Why Large Companies Struggle With Business Model Innovation
- Implementing Innovation: Segment Your Non-Customers
- Pulp Innovation Chapter LXX: What if the Scenario is Wrong?
- User Innovation in Techniques: A Case Study Analysis in the Field of Medical Devices
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019