Does Encouraging Creativity in the Workplace Improve Innovation?
November 26, 2012 Editor 0
Let’s start by defining creativity as thinking of new ideas and innovation as implementing new ideas. The assumption has always been that if we want to deliver innovation in terms of new products, services, processes, etc. then we need lots of creativity in order to generate ideas. Creativity is the ‘front end of innovation’. It is how we fill the pipeline that generates a flow of new products. It follows that we should take actions to encourage creativity in the workplace if we want more innovation.
Go to Source
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020