Small seaweed refineries could meet transport needs
November 25, 2012 Editor 0
Small-scale biorefineries that use marine algae could produce transport fuel for towns in developing countries, a study reports.
Go to Source
- Is algae the answer to greener transport?
- The Internet-Connected Engine Will Change Trucking
- Africa: Demo Africa – Eduze Building a Low Cost African Wifi Network
- Getting ready for ICT’s potential to make transport safer and more efficient
- Algae shells could hold secret to better solar cells
- Building a business that combines human experts and data science
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020