Goals for science in the post-2015 development agenda
November 25, 2012 Editor 0
Making science integral to the new development agenda will need new frameworks — and new thinking about the goals.
Go to Source
- Does Open Innovation lead to Faster Growth?
- Africa RISING technologies offer Ghana farmers opportunity to earn three times more
- Focus on Poverty: geoengineering isn’t worth the risk
- Igniting the invisible: African Tech Innovation Index
- What’s Next for Mobile Money?
- Malawi: Minister Says Science and Technology Crucial for the Country’s Economic Development
Tags: development agenda
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021