Enabling environments for effective value chain development
November 25, 2012 Editor 0
infoDev Program Coordinator Ellen Olafsen and other stakeholders took on the web of obstacles to agribusiness innovators at the plenary session panel of the “Making the Connection: Value Chains for Transforming Smallholder Agriculture” conference in Addis Ababa on November 8.
Go to Source
- Is Africa ready to climb the value chain in agriculture?
- Value chain upgrading and inclusion of smallholders in markets: Role of multistakeholder processes in dairy development in Tanzania
- Community gender profiles help target small ruminant value chain interventions in Ethiopia
- Livestock and Fish pig value chain activities in Uganda
- Why the supply chain is as important as the value chain
- Innovation and Production in Manufacturing Industry: a Comparative Study about Global Chains
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020