Enabling environments for effective value chain development
November 25, 2012 Editor 0
infoDev Program Coordinator Ellen Olafsen and other stakeholders took on the web of obstacles to agribusiness innovators at the plenary session panel of the “Making the Connection: Value Chains for Transforming Smallholder Agriculture” conference in Addis Ababa on November 8.
Go to Source
- Is Africa ready to climb the value chain in agriculture?
- Value chain upgrading and inclusion of smallholders in markets: Role of multistakeholder processes in dairy development in Tanzania
- Community gender profiles help target small ruminant value chain interventions in Ethiopia
- Livestock and Fish pig value chain activities in Uganda
- Why the supply chain is as important as the value chain
- Innovation and Production in Manufacturing Industry: a Comparative Study about Global Chains
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021