Challenge Winners to Help Eradicate Polio Globally
November 23, 2012 Editor 0
The Innocentive website reported that Innocentive, a leader in open innovation, crowdsourcing, and prize competitions, and Beyond Polio, an initiative of the Jonas Salk Legacy Foundation and the investment firm Spencer Trask have announced the solutions of its first Innovation Challenge which sought to identify ways to reduce the cost and facilitate the use of the inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) in low- and middle-income countries. This Challenge achieved BeyondPolio’s desired result of identifying promising solution paths that could help complete the eradication of polio at a global level.
Click here to read the full article.
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019