South-South tech cooperation: a call to action
November 21, 2012 Editor 0
Action must be taken to boost developing countries’ access to technology for growth, and South-South cooperation holds the key, says a report.
Go to Source
- Africa ‘needs more nuanced science cooperation with Europe’
- SA in bilateral and multilateral science talks with Brics partners
- Smart industrial policies for development
- The Art of Knowledge Exchange: A Primer for Government Officials and Development Practitioners
- South-South Innovation- Experiences from India.
- China to increase support for African science
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019