South-South tech cooperation: a call to action
November 21, 2012 Editor 0
Action must be taken to boost developing countries’ access to technology for growth, and South-South cooperation holds the key, says a report.
Go to Source
- Smart industrial policies for development
- South-South Innovation- Experiences from India.
- SA in bilateral and multilateral science talks with Brics partners
- The Art of Knowledge Exchange: A Primer for Government Officials and Development Practitioners
- Africa ‘needs more nuanced science cooperation with Europe’
- 2 grants to UC Riverside boost scientists’ efforts in developing improved cowpea varieties
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021