Twitter: An Important Tool for Innovation Efforts
November 16, 2012 Editor 0
The popular social media channel Twitter can be used at least three ways in support of your organization’s innovation efforts, reports Stefan Lindegaard.
Go to Source
- Stretching the Concept of Open Innovation
- The First-Mover Advantage of Open Innovation
- When Should Your Employees Be Innovators and Intrapreneurs?
- The Future State of Open Innovation
- Open Innovation and Social Media Roadblocks – and How to Overcome Them
- 10 Ways to Use your Smartphone as a Killer Creativity Tool
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018