Twitter: An Important Tool for Innovation Efforts
November 16, 2012 Editor 0
The popular social media channel Twitter can be used at least three ways in support of your organization’s innovation efforts, reports Stefan Lindegaard.
Go to Source
- The Future State of Open Innovation
- The First-Mover Advantage of Open Innovation
- When Should Your Employees Be Innovators and Intrapreneurs?
- Stretching the Concept of Open Innovation
- The contribution of the internet to the strategic positioning of small businesses in the tourism industry
- Understanding Willingness to Pay for Social Network Sites
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021