Twitter: An Important Tool for Innovation Efforts
November 16, 2012 Editor 0
The popular social media channel Twitter can be used at least three ways in support of your organization’s innovation efforts, reports Stefan Lindegaard.
Go to Source
- The Future State of Open Innovation
- The First-Mover Advantage of Open Innovation
- When Should Your Employees Be Innovators and Intrapreneurs?
- Stretching the Concept of Open Innovation
- The Walkshop Approach to Science and Technology Ethics.
- A stunning graphic that might change your perceptions of climate change in the developing world
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020