New study maps mobile tech use among Kenya’s poorest
November 16, 2012 Editor 0
One in five Kenyans at the base of the pyramid (BoP) forgo a usual expense, such as food or a bus pass, to afford mobile phone access, according to an upcoming study commissioned by infoDev.
Go to Source
- How Can Digital Marketing Improve East African Development Outcomes?
- How BoP in Kenya Use Phones for Income Generation: Videos
- MPrep: Making education mobile for the world
- Final report released on how base of the pyramid (BoP) Kenyans use mobile phones
- Key Takeaways from the World Bank’s 2012 Maximizing Mobile Report
- Top 40 startups selected for DEMO Africa 2012
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020