New study maps mobile tech use among Kenya’s poorest
November 16, 2012 Editor 0
One in five Kenyans at the base of the pyramid (BoP) forgo a usual expense, such as food or a bus pass, to afford mobile phone access, according to an upcoming study commissioned by infoDev.
Go to Source
- Final report released on how base of the pyramid (BoP) Kenyans use mobile phones
- How BoP in Kenya Use Phones for Income Generation: Videos
- Mobile Retail in Kenya
- Key Takeaways from the World Bank’s 2012 Maximizing Mobile Report
- Mobile phone access reaches three quarters of world population
- How Can Digital Marketing Improve East African Development Outcomes?
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018