Ascend Your Innovation Plateau: Think Leadership
November 13, 2012 Editor 0
Practice makes perfect. People master collaborative innovation as they convene people on the critical conversations and as they navigate the day in a life of innovation challenges. What’s next? What possibilities do we see for further progress? What possibilities do we see for leadership? In this article, innovation architect Doug Collins shares insights for the advanced practitioner: people who have become familiar with the blueprint for collaborative innovation and seek to hone their craft further.
Go to Source
- Crossed Signals: Things that Keep Us from Effective Collaborative Innovation
- What’s That Smell? Skunk Works® Meets Collaborative Innovation
- Why HR and Finance will Love Collaborative Innovation
- Thinking of Creating an Innovation Centre of Excellence? Think again.
- How to Get the Most from your Innovation Software: Key Process Considerations
- To Increase Innovation, Take the Sting Out of Failure
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019