Ascend Your Innovation Plateau: Think Leadership
November 13, 2012 Editor 0
Practice makes perfect. People master collaborative innovation as they convene people on the critical conversations and as they navigate the day in a life of innovation challenges. What’s next? What possibilities do we see for further progress? What possibilities do we see for leadership? In this article, innovation architect Doug Collins shares insights for the advanced practitioner: people who have become familiar with the blueprint for collaborative innovation and seek to hone their craft further.
Go to Source
- Crossed Signals: Things that Keep Us from Effective Collaborative Innovation
- What’s That Smell? Skunk Works® Meets Collaborative Innovation
- Why HR and Finance will Love Collaborative Innovation
- Thinking of Creating an Innovation Centre of Excellence? Think again.
- How to Get the Most from your Innovation Software: Key Process Considerations
- To Increase Innovation, Take the Sting Out of Failure
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018