Africa Analysis: Donors should focus on national R&D funds
November 11, 2012 Editor 0
Aid agencies and international research funders have a role in supporting Africa’s nascent national science funds, writes Linda Nordling.
Go to Source
- Africa Analysis: Ocean science urgently needs investment
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Exploring an alternative model for funding Africa’s startup enterprises: Search Funds
- Pan-African genomics
- Hundreds of millions of rands for scientific expertise, infrastructure development
- Africa Analysis: Don’t reject R&D measures too quickly
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018