Africa Analysis: Donors should focus on national R&D funds
November 11, 2012 Editor 0
Aid agencies and international research funders have a role in supporting Africa’s nascent national science funds, writes Linda Nordling.
Go to Source
- Africa Analysis: Ocean science urgently needs investment
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Exploring an alternative model for funding Africa’s startup enterprises: Search Funds
- Pan-African genomics
- Hundreds of millions of rands for scientific expertise, infrastructure development
- Africa Analysis: Don’t reject R&D measures too quickly
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019