Africa Analysis: Donors should focus on national R&D funds
November 11, 2012 Editor 0
Aid agencies and international research funders have a role in supporting Africa’s nascent national science funds, writes Linda Nordling.
Go to Source
- Africa Analysis: Ocean science urgently needs investment
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Exploring an alternative model for funding Africa’s startup enterprises: Search Funds
- Pan-African genomics
- Hundreds of millions of rands for scientific expertise, infrastructure development
- Africa Analysis: Don’t reject R&D measures too quickly
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019