Lack of science capacity ‘threatens Africa’s development’
November 8, 2012 Editor 0
Africa’s ability to sustain its development may be hampered by a lack of research capacity and human resources, a meeting has heard.
Go to Source
- Wole Soyinka: “Reversing Brain Drain is Key to Africa’s Development”
- Cloud Computing for Development: A Four-Stage Analysis of Public, Private, and Hybrid Solutions
- What About Facebook Messenger Chatbots for Development?
- More than a trend: Africa is becoming better by the year at reforming its business environment
- Next generation of Africa’s agricultural researchers RISING
- Prioritizing climate-smart livestock interventions in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020