IT Conversations that Matter: Leveraging IT to Support Growth
November 8, 2012 Editor 0
Even in a challenging economy, executives in all industries are focused on driving revenue and profit growth. Investors also are looking for growth; they want companies that can deliver high levels of sustained, profitable growth.
Cutting costs may produce a short-term bump in profits, but doesn’t yield the sustained, long-term growth that executives and investors want. Often the growth conversation focuses on two options: organic growth or acquisition-driven growth. A company can either build new capabilities internally or buy them.
In this interactive HBR webinar, technology visionary John Hagel will lead a conversation focused on how IT can be leveraged to support growth.
- Microsoft’s game plan: Help today’s youth prepare for tomorrow’s jobs
- USAID Practitioners Toolkit: Interactive Radio for Agricultural Development Projects
- African farmers could soon grow virus-resistant cassava
- Accounting for innovation paradoxes? A new typology for third wave economy
- Diversification with cowpea provides new opportunities for smallholders in Zambia
- Does Africa need to be in space?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020