IT Conversations that Matter: Leveraging IT to Support Growth
November 8, 2012 Editor 0
Even in a challenging economy, executives in all industries are focused on driving revenue and profit growth. Investors also are looking for growth; they want companies that can deliver high levels of sustained, profitable growth.
Cutting costs may produce a short-term bump in profits, but doesn’t yield the sustained, long-term growth that executives and investors want. Often the growth conversation focuses on two options: organic growth or acquisition-driven growth. A company can either build new capabilities internally or buy them.
In this interactive HBR webinar, technology visionary John Hagel will lead a conversation focused on how IT can be leveraged to support growth.
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019