IT Conversations that Matter: Leveraging IT to Support Growth
November 8, 2012 Editor 0
Even in a challenging economy, executives in all industries are focused on driving revenue and profit growth. Investors also are looking for growth; they want companies that can deliver high levels of sustained, profitable growth.
Cutting costs may produce a short-term bump in profits, but doesn’t yield the sustained, long-term growth that executives and investors want. Often the growth conversation focuses on two options: organic growth or acquisition-driven growth. A company can either build new capabilities internally or buy them.
In this interactive HBR webinar, technology visionary John Hagel will lead a conversation focused on how IT can be leveraged to support growth.
- Entrepreneurs’ Decision-Making Under Different Levels of Uncertainty: The Role of Emotions
- Trouble with the Curve? Why Microsoft is Ditching Stack Rankings
- The Ethiopian Approach to Food Security (Blog)
- Harnessing Technology for Peace
- How to Deal with Innovation Management When You Are Small?
- Gaming Scene in Africa | Maliyo Games Vs Ma3Racer
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021