7 Reasons to Avoid Crowdfunding
November 8, 2012 Editor 0
In the wake of tight credit markets, crowdfunding — also known as crowdsourcing — arose as a source to provide capital to fund innovative ideas. This new form of equity financing enables a company to raises funding through small contributions from a large group of individuals via an online platform. But it does have some significant drawbacks.
Go to Source
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world?
- Six Things You Need to Know About Crowdfunding in Developing Countries
- Can Crowdfunding Work for Developing World Projects?
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- Crowdfunding for Development: Recommendations Vs. Reality
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020