7 Reasons to Avoid Crowdfunding
November 8, 2012 Editor 0
In the wake of tight credit markets, crowdfunding — also known as crowdsourcing — arose as a source to provide capital to fund innovative ideas. This new form of equity financing enables a company to raises funding through small contributions from a large group of individuals via an online platform. But it does have some significant drawbacks.
Go to Source
- Six Things You Need to Know About Crowdfunding in Developing Countries
- Can Crowdfunding Work for Developing World Projects?
- The Biggest Benefit of Crowdfunding Isn’t the Money
- How do Specialized Intermediaries Facilitate Creative Crowdsourcing?
- Spotted… Fake Crowdfunding Campaigns.
- Crowdfunding Kickstarts Ideas for a New Breed of Entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018